A Rigorous Nutritional Diet serves the purpose of providing the body with essential nutrients that revitalize our organs and energizes our immune systems. Below I present three key Nutritional steps that will optimize your well-being. (Note: Each person’s diet must be tailored to their own specific needs and it’s best to consult a certified nutritionist before making radical changes.) Your actual dietary intake and the degree of rigor you will need to bring to bear will be determined by your weekly pH readings. You must consume foods high in alkalinity to reach the optimal body pH of 7.0 to 7.5. (Note: I wish to acknowledge the “Gerson Institute” for providing many recommendations in this section. I suggest you learn more about their program by reviewing the video links provided below.) (Note: Items highlighted in “red” I’m not fully utilizing yet.)
THE FIRST STEP OF ACHIEVING A SOLID ALKALINE PH LEVEL
When an alkaline environment is maintained in the body, metabolic, enzymatic, immunologic and cellular repair mechanisms function at their optimal levels. (Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment.) The acid-forming metabolics of stress, inflammation and high fat and high protein foods are effectively neutralized only when sufficient alkaline mineral-buffering reserves are present in our systems. Mineral-buffering reserves are Nature’s gift that alkaline-forming foods in turn then give to our bodies. A diet that is predominantly alkaline forming is essential to sustaining our optimal health. Acidic and high-sodium trans-fats, animal proteins, salts and sugars cause cell damage through oxygen starvation and a loss of potassium. Sodium enters our cells and replaces vital potassium thus destroying their mitochondria and energy producing ATP, (Adenosine Triphosphate). Alkaline antioxidants help prevent oxidation, a leading cause of cell mutation and damage. Supportive Info: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/galanis9.htm
Alkalines To Eat – Fruits and veggies, pickled vegetables, yogurt, sprouts, whole foods, rolled oats, potatoes, green beans, asparagus, peas, celery, beets, broccoli, leaf lettuces, radishes, turnips, carrots, garlic and onion. (Note: Nuts are high in fat and are enzyme inhibitors which defeats detoxification according to the “Gerson Therapy.”)
Acidics To Avoid – Animal proteins, sugars or salts of any kind, all dairy products including milk, butter, cheese, cream and eggs. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, white and wheat flour, pasta, processed cereals and refined grains, white rice, hydrogenated fats, processed meats, fried foods, all soy products, legumes, kidney beans, lentils and black beans. As per the Gerson Therapy for critically ill cancer patients: No avocado, mushrooms, nuts, seeds, dried foods, pineapple, sweeteners and fatty oils, other than flax seed oil. (Note: Don’t heat flax seed oil, only use it cold on salads and veggies.)
THE SECOND STEP OF CONSUMING DAILY “SUPER NUTRIENTS”
Consuming organic fruits and vegetables floods the body with the necessary nutrients to increase metabolic activity. This increase in all metabolic activities restores the body to health, allowing for self-healing. In addition to eating an abundance of alkaline fruits and vegetables outlined above, consuming them in juice form exponentially boosts their healing effects by revitalizing our immune systems with highly-oxygenated enzymes and cellular rejuvenating potassium.
Cold Press Juicing – Fruit and veg plant nutrients are absorbed directly into the body which maximizes cell regeneration and aids in detoxification. The high potassium in plant juice replaces harmful sodium in the cells and organs. Apple/carrot and green juices also contain high levels of protein to support the body’s energy needs. The pectin content in leafy greens and apples help detox heavy metals residing in the body’s organs. (Note: Apple seeds are toxic and should always be removed.)
Juice Intake Program – 1 orange juice, 2 carrot/green apple juices and 1 leafy green juice.
Only these leafy greens – ¼ head romaine or green leaf lettuce, few leaves of (swiss chard, baby beet tops, escarole, endive, watercress), 1” chunks of red cabbage, ¼ green pepper, 1 green apple.
(Note: No kale, broccoli or beets as they are high in sodium and suppress normal thyroid activity.)
(Note: For cancer patients juices must be fresh, oxidation breaks down their live enzymes in 20 mins.)
(Note: Juice provides the trace minerals missing in distilled water, plus daily hydration needs.)
– Two-step juicer machine – PURE Juicer https://purejuicer.com/product/pure-juicer/
– Kuvings cold press juicers: https://kuvings.com/prd/whole_slow_juicers_evo820/
Supportive Info: https://www.juicingwithg.com/benefits-of-juicing/
THE THIRD STEP OF ADDING ENZYMES, ANTIOXIDENTS, SUPPLEMENTS & OILS
Probiotics & Enzymes – Fermented (living) food delivers nutrients, enzymes and antioxidants to organs and cells and they prevent leaky gut syndrome, inflammation and support the digestive tract in absorbing nutrients.
– Yogurt, apple cider vinegar, pickled vegetables, kimchi, sauerkraut, kombucha and kefir.
Supportive Info: https://draxe.com/probiotics-benefits-foods-supplements/
Antioxidants & Herbs:
Antioxidants and Herbs provide enhanced nutritional benefits as well as add spice to otherwise bland foods.
– Goji berries, blueberries, blackberries, dark chocolate (70% +), pecans, artichokes and elderberries.
– Cilantro, tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin seeds, sweet potatoes, pomegranates and strawberries.
– Broccoli, grapes, squash, kidney beans, spirulina, chlorella, blue green algae and kombucha tea.
– Flax Seed Oil cold pressed in black bottle for salads. 2 tbls per day for 1 mo. then 1 tbls per day after.
– Turmeric, Ginger, Clove, Cinnamon, Oregano, Coco, Cumin, Parsley, Basil and Thyme.
Supportive Info: https://draxe.com/top-10-high-antioxidant-foods/ Food database: www.whfoods.org
– Potassium (Potassium acetate, monophosphate gluconate) – Forces harmful sodium out of the cells.
– Thyroid (not synthesized, “T3” “T4” strains) – Enhances cellular mitochondria and its ATP production.
– Lugol’s Solution (Potassium Iodide Iodine) – Increases ATP production, controls cellular oxidation.
– Pancreatin Tablets (325mg) – Aids digestion, detoxification and assists in cancer tumor breakdown.
– Acidol Pepsin Capsules (Betadine HCL+Pepsin) – Aids in digestion of all consumed foods and juices.
– Liver Capsules (Desiccated Liver) – Aids in detoxification and the liver regeneration process.
– Niacin+B3 – Opens capillaries, promotes protein digestion and stimulates the immune system.
– CoQ10 (Ubiquinol is a good source 300 mg) – Antioxidant and improves mitochondrial function.
– Vitamin B12 – Supports the formation and maturation of red blood cells, platelets and granulocytes.
– Glutathione – Intercellular antioxidant. Peptide with three amino acids that help kill cancer cells.
– Pancreatic Enzymes – Aids in protein digestion and helps break down cancerous tumor tissues.
– Lutein – Immune system boost, eyes, skin, heart, reduces breast, colon, cervical and lung cancer.
– Quercetin – From leafy plants, prevents heart disease, blood vessel problems and inflammation.
– Chlorophyll – Good for detoxifying, blocking carcinogens, protects DNA and cells from toxin damage.
There are two classes of oils, hydrocarbons and oxygenated compounds. They both stop tumor vein growth, protect DNA and are anti-inflammatory agents that boost white blood cell development. Use therapeutic grade “Boswellia Ferina” from the Middle East or “Boswellia Sacra” from India. Use oils topically with coconut oil, or ingestible types, two drops on thumb and rub on roof of the mouth.
– Frankincense – Boosts immune system, destroys cancer, toxins, bacteria and viruses.
– Myrrh – Strong antioxidant and antibacterial agent that kills parasitic infections and cancer cells.
– Lavender – antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and anti-depressive properties.
Supportive Info: https://draxe.com/what-is-frankincense/
PUTTING MY THREE “SUPER NUTRITION” STEPS INTO PRACTICE
I’ve included my personal Super Nutritional Diet Plan for you below. There are some staple foods you must consume daily if you are to attain an alkaline pH level. I’ve placed an asterisk next to them and outlined them.
– C, E, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice (Vitamins, Cholesterol Reduction)
– Glutathione, Omega, Multi Cap (Vitamins, Immune System Boost)
– Shot of Turmeric Concentrate* (4oz) (Antioxidant, Cleanse, pH Balance)
– Oatmeal*, Fruit, Yogurt (Antioxidant, Nutrients, Probiotic)
– Orange, Apple/Carrot Juice* (8oz) (Vitamin C, Antioxidant, Pure Water)
Late Morning (Exercise/Snack)
– Apple, Carrot or Mango (Enzymes, Immune System Boost)
– Brisk Walk 30 Minutes (Immune System Boost, Expel Toxins)
– Green Juice* (Gerson 8oz) (Antioxidant, Nutrients, Pure Water)
– Puréed Vegetable Soup*, Sauerkraut (Antioxidant, Nutrients, Probiotic)
– Organic Rye Toast* with Tomatoes (Nutrients, Proteins, Fiber Source)
– Green Juice* (8oz) (Antioxidant, Nutrients, Pure Water)
– Vegetables, Baked Potatoes, Salad* (Nutrients, Protein, Antioxidant)
– Apple/Carrot Juice* (8oz) (Antioxidant, Nutrients, Pure Water)
– Vitamin B, B12, D3, Multi, Spirulina (Vitamins Immune System Boost)
NOTE: You will need to monitor your pH level weekly and adjust your diet to achieve a 7.0 to 7.5 alkaline pH.
*Shot of Turmeric Concentrate is a powerful antioxidant and cancer inhibitor. Boil Turmeric and Ginger and add honey. *Oatmeal every morning is a must as it provides essential protein and is an excellent antioxidant. Change it up with different fruit daily and add organic yogurt for flavor. (I like strawberry yogurt with berries or mango!)
*Apple/Carrot juice is also a powerful antioxidant and it provide many minerals and nutrients for the body.
*Green juice is packed with super high potassium nutrients. (See my recipe for the contents below.)
*Vegetables, Baked Potato, Salads are a daily staple that provide essential nutrients, minerals and enzymes.
Note: Slow cook vegetables without oil or water. Place onions or tomatoes below veggies for natural moisture.
Supportive Info: http://gerson-research.org/food-preparation/