The body has natural methods of detoxification in that as a matter of course, individual cells get detoxified in the lymph and circulatory system. The liver is the principle organ of detoxification, assisted by the kidneys and intestines. Toxins can be excreted from the body by the kidneys, bowels, skin, and lungs. Here are the three essential steps for successfully cleansing. You may want to design your own practices that meet daily schedule and needs.
THE FIRST CLEANSING STEP OF REDUCING TOXIC INTAKE
I cannot stress enough the importance of using only pure water in this practice! Water is the most important and necessary element in human life and in optimizing our health. The source of all body fluids including blood, lymph, saliva, digestive enzymes, urines etc. is water . . . and it is vital that it be free of all toxins and chemicals.
Both tap and bottled water is often acidic and contains arsenic, fluoride and other deadly halogens.
Filtration (even reverse osmosis) does not remove them all. ONLY distillation removes 99.9% of all toxins.
Have your water tested immediately for halogens like arsenic and fluoride and if they are present I strongly recommend you consider buying a distiller or securing a supplier of “injectable grade” distilled water.
– “Midi Classic” Water Distiller: https://mypurewater.com/home-products/distillers-for-homes/
Supportive Info: https://healthyliving.azcentral.com/does-reverse-osmosis-remove-fluoride-12190060.html
Environmental Toxins To Avoid:
By limiting our exposure to external toxins we help promote detoxification in our bodies. There are too many environmental toxins to avoid but many of the worst ones can be avoided or minimized:
– No underarm deodorants, hair dyes, shaving creams, aerosol sprays, insect sprays, sunscreen.
– No aspartame, salts or sodium, toothpaste with fluoride (even baking soda which contains sodium).
– Stop using microwave ovens and always use earbuds or the speakerphone when on cell phones.
– Safe Products Online Database: www.ewg.org/skindeep
Supportive Info: http://www.immune-health-solutions-for-you.com/list-of-toxins.html
THE SECOND STEP OF DAILY ORGAN DETOXIFICATION
I use a detox regime that focuses on liver cleansing through coffee enemas, but there are a number of other processes you can use that are quite effective. Always detox in the correct order as follows:
1. Liver Cleanse – Coffee enemas to detoxify the liver, (see information listed below).
2. Parasite Cleanse – Black walnut hulls, wormwood (artimesia shrub), cloves.
3. Kidney Cleanse – Eat watermelon and drink celery seed tea (Dr. Daniel Nuzum).
4. Gallbladder Cleanse – (See gallbladder home remedies online.)
5. Blood Cleanse – Hoxsey Tonic, Issiac Tea (Dr. Richard Shulze) red clover, burdock root.
Coffee Enemas For The Liver – Coffee beans contain antioxidants and beneficial compounds, including cafestol palmitate, kahweol, theobromine, theophylline in addition to caffeine that has positive effects on inflammation levels, including within the digestive tract. Inserting coffee directly into the colon acts like a cathartic which causes the colon muscles to contract. These contractions causes the liver to release toxins into the bile which is expelled.
Prepare The Coffee Solution:
– Use caffeinated organic coffee, medium ground, medium roast. (1 enema per day, 6 to 7 days per week.)
– 3 tbls coffee and 1 quart of “injectable” distilled water per enema. (2.3 quarts per 2.2 L bottle of distilled water.)
– Let coffee boil 3 mins then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 mins. Fine strain the solution into a pan.
– Pour liquid into 1 quart jars. Pour water over grounds until it runs clear. Add distilled water to fill jars.
– Place lids, store in refrigerator, remove a few hours prior to bring the solution to room temperature.
Prepare Your Enema Equipment:
– Note: It’s best to empty your bowels before administering an enema as it will be far less uncomfortable.
– Place the bucket 24” above you on a stand and secure it, then close the tube clamp.
– Make sure the coffee solution is at room temperature before pouring it into the bucket.
– Stir and pour coffee into bucket, add distilled water if needed up to 32 oz. (1 liter = 32 oz.)
– Open clamp, let air out of tube, close clamp. Pour liquid into bucket. Lube catheter and anus.
– Lay on your right side knees to your chest, insert catheter 5” to 8” into rectum, open clamp.
– Solution will flow. (Raise or lower bucket to control speed.) When empty remove catheter.
– Roll a small ball of toilet paper to use as a compress on your anus after you remove the catheter.
– Close the clamp once the bucket is empty to keep the solution from back flowing up the tube.
– Set timer for 15 mins. Keep toilet paper ball pressed against your anus until you release into the toilet.
– (I use the 15 minutes to practice the Mindset of Gratitude, sending care and appreciation into my body.)
– (You may have a series of cramps, this tells you the solution is contracting the colon and is working.)
– (If cramps are severe raise your knees to your chest, relax and breathe into them, they will pass.)
– Clean equipment with soapy hot water and flush with Hydrogen Peroxide to disinfect, hang to dry.
– (Note: Always drink three juices or at least 32 oz water with electrolytes on the days you do enemas.)
Some possible detox healing reactions are nausea, fever, dizziness, diarrhea, reactive emotions and old injuries may flare up, all are signs that your cleansing regime is working. Wait a few days for the reactions to pass. Note: The body never dies as the result of a healing reaction so relax and let the symptoms pass.
Supportive Info: https://draxe.com/coffee-enema/
THE THIRD STEP OF CLEANSING – EXERCISE, SUNLIGHT & HEAT
Toxins are also expelled from the body by combining aerobic exercise, fresh air, sunlight, sweat and sauna heat.
– Fast walk daily for 30 minutes, keep your heart rate up to 120 beats per minute, use hand weights if needed.
– Plenty of fresh air, sunlight and an occasional sauna helps cleanse the body and boost the immune system.
– Weight training, max 45 min per session, (lighter weight more reps, focus on downward tension).
Supportive Info: https://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2015/07/24/benefits-of-sweating.aspx